Monday, January 17, 2011

My Fluffiest Tutu!

So my middle daughter's birthday is coming up. And in this house, that means a new tutu. So I took some time off from creating for others, and decided to create for her. Since it is a surprise, I had my wonderful 4 year old model for me

This is by far the fluffiest tutu I have ever created. And I'm very proud of it. Now I know the secret to those over priced (but very adorable) fluffy tutus. And I can do them myself for very little money. And then offer prices to knock out my competitors. Well, attempt to bring in more customers at least.

This tutu is sized to fit a 6T. It's a tad loose on Miss Josephine. But she manages it for me. Never mind the mess in the back. I figure the tutu isn't going out to a customer so I'm allowed to bring it out to the mess HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment